Management & Development Council
It is the highest body of the institute which is responsible for policy development; preparation and finalization of annual budget; and monitoring of administrative and academic activities. The Dean of the institute chairs this body.
Role and responsibilities:
a. To develop and implement a policy for proper management and development of the institution under the rules and regulations of the University.
b. To develop and implement short term and long term plans.
c. To instruct and guide the Dean.
d. To follow the instructions given by the Executive council, Academic council and faculty board.
e. To supervise and monitor the activities of different campuses and give necessary instructions.
f. To supervise the activities of Implementation committee and give relevant instructions to the committee.
Members of Management and Development Council
1. Prof. Dr. Dibya Singh Shah
2. Prof. Dr. Pradeep Vaidya, Assistant Dean – Exam
3. Prof. Dr. Prem Raj Gyawali, Assistant Dean – Academic
4. Campus Chief, Maharajgunj Medical Campus
5. Campus Chief, Maharajgunj Nursing Campus
6. Campus Chief, Biratnagar Nursing Campus
7. Campus Chief, Nepalgunj Nursing Campus
8. Campus Chief, Pokhara Nursing Campus
9. Campus Chief, Birjunj Nursing Campus
10. Campus Chief, Ayurved Campus, Kirtipur
11. Executive Director, TUTH
12. HOD – Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery Department, Maharajgunj Medical Campus
13. HOD – ENT Department, Maharajgunj Medical Campus
14. HOD – Biochemistry, Maharajgunj Medical Campus
15. HOD – Swasthya Britta Department, Ayurved Campus
16. HOD – Midwifery Nursing Department, Maharajgunj Nursing Campus
17. Prof. Dr. Ramesh Kant Adhikari, Former Dean
18. Prof. Dr. Uttam Krishna Shrestha, Maharajgunj Medical Campus
19. Prof. Dr. Suniti Rawal, Maharajgunj Medical Campus
20. Prof. Dr. Suvash Prasad Acharya, Maharajgunj Medical Campus
21. Director, Department of Health Services, Teku
22. Executive Director, Kanti Children Hospital
23. Prof. Dr. Mohan Raj Sharma, Maharajgunj Medical Campus
24. Prof. Bhuwan Dangol, Maharajgunj Nursing Campus
25. Chairman, Nepal Medical Council
26. Chairman, Nepal Nursing Council
27. Dr. Santa Kumar Das, Maharajgunj Medical Campus
28. Dr. Jyoti Bhattarai, Kathmandu
29. Chairman, TUTA Campus Unit
30. Chairman, TU Employee Union Dean Office Unit
31. President, Free Student’s Union Maharajgunj Medical Campus
32. Director, TU Directorate of Planning, Kirtipur
33. Prof. Takma KC, Assistant Dean – Administration